Product of: United Kingdom
Appearance: Crystal clear.
Nose: Barley sugar and cream
Aroma: Creamy barley and drinking chocolate powder nose.
Taste: Chocolate, sweet vanilla ice cream, drinking powder flavors also punctuate the grainy palate.
Aftertaste: Warm, melting butter, bitter chocolate notes linger with pepper spice.
VALT is unique.
• Using 100% Scottish Malted Barley, VALT is distilled in traditional copper pot stills five times.
• An entirely natural product, VALT contains no artificial additives.
• Only the soft Highland waters of the River Spey suffice in quality for VALT, the purity enhanced by chilling and carbon filtering.
• The flavour is totally distinct - sweet, mellow and creamy.
• Others can only aspire to the new standard set by VALT.
THE FIRST SCOTTISH SINGLE MALT VODKA IN THE WORLD.
The World’s First Single Malt Scottish Vodka. Made from malted barley,
Volt is distilled four time using traditional pot stills. The water used in distillation is drawn from the River Spey.
The final distillate is charcoal and chill filtered prior to bottling.
A Taste of VALT Vodka
Finding words to describe the taste of an average vodka can try the patience and stretch the imagination of the most talented writers.
Describing our smooth Scottish vodka is easier for the simple reason that it is so distinctive.